Tortillas are the basic ingredients in any taco recipe and we can use any preferred choice of flour in order to prepare them. The ingredients and steps involved in making Corn Flour Tortillas are mentioned below :
Ingredients for Tortillas
Method of Preparation
The method of preparation involves the following steps :
- Take a large bowl and add to it four cups of corn flour.
- Then add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder.
- After that add a half cup of vegetable seasoning and blend it well until it is a bit inconsistent.
Take part in Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey and win amazing prizes.
- Then you will need to add sea salt to a cup of lukewarm water and add this water to the flour mixture in the bowl.
- Mix all these ingredients well using your hands in order to prepare a soft dough.
- Then keep it covered for around 20 minutes before starting preparation of tortillas.
- Preheat your pan on medium heat and place a small amount of flour to your rolling board.
- Then roll out a small amount of dough and make it as thin as possible.
- Place it in the pan and then cook it until its brown and properly cooked.
To know more About Taco Bell Visit: About Taco Bell
- Cover it with a towel in order to keep it warm.
- Use these tortillas to prepare a variety of Taco Recipes.
1,443 total views, 3 views today